All psychos welcome here!

#1 User is offline   dumbcluck 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Sunday 3/2/13...aprrox 4.30pm.
I happened to look out the front window to see walking up my driveway a guy who proceeded to knock on my security door and asking whether there was anyone home.
I approached him from inside the security door and he immediately introduced himself as from some local church and he wished to talk about religion with me.
I immediately said "Sorry we are not religious, so please leave". "You are not" he replied....don't you ever think of death and eternity" he asked. I kept politely insisting for him to leave and when he completely ignored my suggestion I just slammed the door in his face. He kept shouting angrily and repeating" What about death and eternity"
He ultimately left and he kept going. Usually "bible bashers" go next door..and the next and across the road at the other neighbor etc. But this guy seemed to have picked only my home to "bible rant".
As soon as he left I went outside to check the facade of my house from a distance.
When I came back my wife was curious and asked why I checked the front of the house.
I just said "Oh I thought that due to that guy only picking my house there must have been some enticement for him to do so..... I thought that perhaps someone erected a big sign saying
"All psychos welcome here" that's all. But there was no such sign.
Register so you can post replies with ease and remove this message.
Already registered? Please login now to make this message go away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply