Page 1 of 1

Jaymes does it again

#1 User is offline   HDMC 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNQ

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

The truly awful Liberal candidate for Greenway sticks his foot in his mouth....again.

The Coalition’s candidate for the crucial western Sydney seat of Greenway appears to have put his foot in it again, refusing to answer simple questions from a constituent.

Constituent and freelance radio producer Andrew Jaffrey confronted gaffe-prone Jaymes Diaz, asking why Mr Diaz had failed to show up to a candidates’ debate this week.

Mr Jaffrey detailed his encounter with Mr Diaz on Twitter, saying it was like Monty Python meets Benny Hill.

“Jaymes Diaz at Blacktown refusing to answer questions on policy. Just keeps saying "we're for families", he Tweeted.

The Tweets continued:

"What were your reasons for not going to the community forum?" "I've answered that question" "But I've only just asked you" "I've answered"

"Minder: "We're not answering any more questions at this time" "You haven't answered any". JD: "I'm here for families"

“Truly in 22 years of this stuff I've never come across such a bizarre candidate”, Mr Jaffrey said.

Register so you can post replies with ease and remove this message.
Already registered? Please login now to make this message go away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply