Page 1 of 1

Rinnnnnnnng!

#1 User is offline   dumbcluck 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

The following letter was sent to the company who contacted me . once again. It is self explanatory and it is related to the blog on Daily Wire titled "Ring...Ring"

26 March 2011

The Manager

Dear Sir/Madam,
On 25 March 2011 a person identifying himself as "-------" called this home in order to gather some information. When I informed him that this home's telephone number is what is termed a 'silent number' (for which I pay Telstra a fee per month in order for it to remain in this status) and I inquired as to where and how he obtained it he responded by saying that it is done by some "lotto' method presumably in picking 8 numerals. Presumably these numerals would be in a cryptic condition so I would presume that then your company would have to employ a psychic to put these numerals in some kind of alignment in order for a telephone number to be constructed. And this is how my telephone number came into your company's possession...extraordinary!
I shall await 14 days from the date of this letter for a response. If by this date I do not receive a response explaining (and collaborating "-------" explanation) in detail how your company obtained this telephone number I shall assume that the previous explanation was incorrect and I shall take this matter further to the appropriate authorities.

Yours Sincerely
Register so you can post replies with ease and remove this message.
Already registered? Please login now to make this message go away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply