Page 1 of 1

Shooting Trivia

#1 User is offline   dumbcluck 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

You know I decided to post the following trivia as I like to share it...you never know someone out there may be in the same position.
Say I start watching a classic 50;'s or 60's movie AFTER the initial credits and the studio emblem, if guns are discharged in that movie (mostly in westerns) I can tell from the sound of the gunshot which studio is making the movie. However I can only tell of three studios...Columbia....Warner Brothers...and the old Republic Pictures. The last studio had a very distinctive gunshot sound....and I actually think that it was the best.
Register so you can post replies with ease and remove this message.
Already registered? Please login now to make this message go away.

#2 User is offline   Benjamin 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNY

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

The actual NRA Aggressive Shooting Division lately began their very own trivia contest to check your knowledge concerning the history the contests. A week ago, Daniel Toole associated with San Antonio, Tx received the very first trivia competition. Daniel as well as hundreds of other people answered this correctly: Who had been the 1998 NRA National Pistol Champ? The correct answer is John "Gunny" Zins. Daniel's correct answer, along with all other correct answers, were entered in the sketching for a signed NRA Camping Perry Gun printing by artist Dick Kramer.

The latest trivia question has been introduced, and getting into the contest couldn't be easier. Simply e-mail your answer in order to compadmin@nrahq.net absolutely no after Four:00 G.Michael. on Monday, December Fifth along with "Trivia Contest" within the subject collection.

Proper solutions will be applied for the sketching for any This year NRA Bianchi Cup backpack filled with NRA Aggressive Capturing goodies. Will the prize give you a hint about the question? Should you suspected the actual NRA Bianchi Mug as this week's theme, then you would be correct! To win your own NRA Bianchi Mug backpack as well as prizes, question me personally this particular: Who was the 2001 NRA Bianchi Mug Champion?

Keep in mind, email address details are due to compadmin@nrahq.org absolutely no later than 4:00 P.Michael. Se rrrvrrle rrtre on Mon, December 5th. Best of luck, as well as improve on your aggressive capturing understanding simply because there will be more trivia in the arriving days!
Register so you can post replies with ease and remove this message.
Already registered? Please login now to make this message go away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply